|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece(s)|
|Plate Format||12 well|
|Dimension||525 (L) mm X 420 (W) mm X 260 (H) mm|
|Photometric Accuracy||+-1%(0.000 - 2.000Abs)|
|Wavelength Range||400~750 nm|
|LCD Display||8'' Touch Screen|
|Net weight||9 Kg|
Backed by a team of skilled engineers, we are highly engaged in offering Chemiscan Microplate Reader
that has ability to communicate with PC, free PC operating software. Our microplate reader tested in terms of quality for supplying a flawless range to customers. The microplate reader offered by us is developed by excellent quality of material & leading techniques keeping in pace with industry standards.
- Consistent performance
- Less maintenance
- Advanced optical system, ensure accurate result and good repeatability.
- 8 channel optical fiber systems enable 5 secs’ reading for 96 well plate.
- Bichromatic measurement, multi-calculation methods include ABS, Cut-off, Linearity and Log.
- Easily programmable and operate through PC software or keyboard
- Ability to communicate with PC, free PC operating software
- Control machine, test programming, calculating results and indicating reagent recession curve.
- Multi-calculation methods on board: linearity, LogX, logY, logXY, Parabola regression, Polynomial regression, 4PL Regression
- A complete data administration system for: micro-plate, reagent, patient, laboratory and results
- Filters: 405 nm, 450 nm, 492 nm, 630 nm, 4 open positions
- Applicable programs: 28 except of PC
- Measure Mode: Monochromatic , Bichromatic
- Calculation Mode: ABS; Cut - off; Linearity; LogX; LogY
- Interface: RS232, parallel interface for external printer
- Output: External printer (optional)